COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE PROGRAMS
Turn Your Focus to the Customer Experience
How It Works
The business case for competitive intelligence is clear. Use it to deliver superior service and you’ll earn customer loyalty and advocacy, as well as long-term growth and increased market share. Our competitive intelligence program makes it possible for you to:
- Understand the most important elements in the customer experience
- Anticipate, preempt and react to competitors’ actions
- Strategically focus training and resources on areas that have relatively strong impacts on customer loyalty and where they underperform compared to the competition
- Identify innovative best practices
- Better understand pricing differences
- Report on competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
The success of any competitive intelligence program is largely dependent on the quality of the work done before program implementation.
At this critical time, Staffsmen becomes an ideal partner with our steadfast commitment to thoroughly understand each client’s unique needs and our ability to draw on proprietary methodologies based on more than 32 years of measuring the customer experience with Fortune 500/100/50 and Global 50 clients.
During the comprehensive design stage, Staffsmen can:
- Identify and model the key components of the customer experience in your industry
- Determine what the delight-driving behaviors that create loyalty and advocacy look and sound like
- Develop a sophisticated, uniquely designed survey
- Identify which competitors should be targeted for intelligence-gathering, such as industry leaders, top rivals, new entrants, growing rivals, etc.
Before we execute a single competitive mystery shop, we provide field representatives with specific client requirements, and fully prepare them in understanding the scenarios they’ll be using, and the customer experience dimensions they’ll be scoring.
As shops are executed, we leverage our staff of quality assurance editors who are trained and certified on a client-by-client basis and scrutinize every score and every word our field representatives provide.
What We Measure
- Dimensions of service quality
- Relationship-building behaviors
- Sales techniques / approaches
- Cross selling / upselling
- External physical environment
- Internal atmosphere
- Phone skills
- Sales / product promotions
- Staffing levels
- Customer traffic
- Pricing information
- Comments about your company
- And More
Benefit From the Staffsmen Advantage
Since 2000, Staffsmen has helped businesses large and small improve employee and customer experiences, and their reputations, to drive repeat business, loyalty and increased sales while turning customers into champions of their brands.
Your Staffsmen competitive intelligence program gives you access to a force of 600,000+ field representatives in more than 13,000 cities throughout the U.S. and Canada. All are extensively prepared to engage front-line personnel with specific sales/service scenarios and objectively assess performance on key customer experience attributes.
Serve Customers Better than the Competition
See how a competitive intelligence program from Staffsmen can benefit your business.